The semi-hollow body and three-piece neck of the Dejawu E-Special Red Mahogany are completely hand carved from solid mahogany. The body is trimmed with a seven-ply binding. Both the top and back are beautifully book matched. The body width of this specific model is 15.75ʺ/ 40cm. The fret board has a compound radius of 12/16ʺ.
This model is equipped with Schaller M6 Vintage tuners. String spacing can be adjusted on the Schaller Roller Bridge. In combination with the Tailpiece it provides an excellent sustain and accurate intonation. The Free-Way 3x3–05 six-position toggle switch allows both humbucker and single coil out of phase sounds.
The hand polished nitro-cellulose lacquer highlights the individual character of the grain, while maintaining the sound characteristics of the wood.
Interested to see/read how we build our guitars? Please visit: Dejawu Guitars Building Process.
- Design: Semi Acoustic Hand carved
- Body and Neck: Solid Mahogany Hand carved
- Body Thickness: 2ʺ / 5.08 cm
- Binding: 7-ply, White/Black
- Fret board: Ebony, bone nut, 12/16ʺ radius
- Scale: 25ʺ / 63.5 cm, 22 frets
- Body Width: 15.75ʺ / 40cm
- Pickups: Häussel Vintage N A2, B A5
- Switch: Free-Way Switch 3x3–05
- Controls: 2x Vol, 2x Tone
- Hardware: Schaller
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, Hand polished
- Case: Harvest Leather Bag
- Weight: 3.1 Kg
- Model ID: E-S1905RM
- All of our guitars come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
For MORE INFO and FULL SPECS, please click HERE.