The semi-hollow body and three-piece neck of the Dejawu E-Special Red Tremolo MP are completely hand carved from solid flame maple. The body is trimmed with a seven-ply binding. Both the top and back are beautifully book matched. The body width of this specific model is 16.4ʺ / 41.7cm.
This model is equipped with a Schaller LP Tremolo Unit and can (on demand) be replaced by a standard bridge/tailpiece combination. A six-position Free-Way 3x3–05 toggle switch allows many sounds like humbucker/single coil and out of phase.
The hand polished nitro-cellulose lacquer highlights the individual character of the grain, while maintaining the sound characteristics of the wood.
Interested to see/read how we build our guitars? Please visit: Dejawu Guitars Building Process.
- Design: Semi Acoustic Hand carved
- Body and Neck: Solid Maple Hand carved
- Body Thickness: 2 Inch
- Binding: 7-ply, White/Black
- Fret board: Ebony, bone nut, 12ʺ radius
- Scale: 25ʺ/ 63.5 cm, 22 frets
- Body Width: 16.4ʺ / 41.7cm
- Pickups: Häussel 1959
- Switch: Free-Way Switch 3x3–05
- Controls: 2x Vol, 2x Tone
- Hardware: Schaller
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, Hand polished
- Case: Harvest Leather Bag
- Weight: 3.1 Kg
For MORE INFO and FULL SPECS click HERE. Pickups and wiring are the same as on the E-Special Spalted Maple (see video there for sound reference)