The semi-hollow body and three-piece neck of the Dejawu E-Special Spalted Maple are completely hand carved from solid spalted maple. The body is trimmed with a seven-ply binding. Both the top and back are beautifully book matched. The body width of this specific model is 15.75ʺ / 40cm.
String spacing can be adjusted on the Schaller Roller Bridge. In combination with the Tailpiece it provides an excellent sustain and accurate intonation.
The hand polished nitro-cellulose lacquer highlights the individual character of the grain, while maintaining the sound characteristics of the wood.
Interested to see/read how we build our guitars? Please visit: Dejawu Guitars Building Process.
- Design: Semi Acoustic Hand carved
- Body and Neck: Solid Spalted Maple Hand carved
- Body Thickness: 2ʺ
- Binding: 7-ply, White/Black
- Fret board: Ebony, bone nut, 12ʺ radius
- Scale: 25ʺ, 22 frets
- Body Width: 15.75ʺ / 40cm
- Pickups: Häussel 1959
- Switch: Free-Way Switch 3 x 3 – 05
- Controls: 2x Vol, 2x Tone
- Hardware: Schaller
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, Hand polished
- Case: Harvest Leather Bag
- Weight: 3.1 Kg
- Model ID: E-S1910SM
- All of our guitars come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
For MORE INFO and FULL SPECS, please click HERE.