Eich Cabinet 112XS-4
The XS cabinet series is so lightweight that you may almost believe that there is no speaker installed.
Thanks to the specially designed and constructed cabinet utilizing 15 mm poplar plywood an extremely lightweight cabinet is possible. Installed in this lightweight marvel is EICH’s own proprietary high quality 12” ceramic speaker using components and technology of the latest generation. By using a voicecoil with windings on the inside and outside of the coil, it results in a 40% higher continuous power of the loudspeaker, complemented by a noble 4” „CT1“ tweeter. The tweeter reproduces the upper frequency range with superior performance, and response. By selecting one of three settings; “ Off”, “Medium level”, “High level” with its three position switch the “voicing of the cabinet may be “tailored” to the individual taste of the player.
There is an underside steel “tilt back” rod that, when deployed, tilts the cabinet back to 45º, the perfect angle for close proximity monitoring application.
Because of its thoughtful features, excellent sonic balance of accuracy and “musicality”, its powerful sound, and lightweight portability this cabinet is equally popular among upright- and electric bass players. Made in Germany!
- High-quality 12“ Ceramic speaker TE12D
- 4“ CT1 cone-driver
- Tweeter setting switch
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Classic grill cloth
- Neutrik Speakon® Combo connectors
- Non-slip rubber feet
- 45° Monitoring position steel pin
- Model: 112XS
- Configuration: 1 x 12” Ceramic speaker
- Power RMS: 300 W
- Cone driver: 4” CT1 cone driver with tweeter setting switch
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Freq. Response: 40-19.000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Connections: 2 x Neutrik Speakon® parallel
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 44 cm x 45 cm x 35 cm / 17.4" x 17.8" x 13.8"
- WEIGHT: 12,3 kg / 27,1 lbs
- Option: Cover / Custom Colour