Blue Gc-CM SPE Master's Choice
Western red cedar / African mahogany
- High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully selected solid woods.
- Grand Auditorium body shape with cutaway.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard voicing, and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Stylish amber appearance featuring a double ring rosette with a black walnut inlay, and artificial tortoise pickguard and body binding.
- LR Baggs Stagepro Element system.
The Furch Blue Master’s Choice model is a high-quality all-solid-woods guitar in the Grand Auditorium shape with cutaway. The guitar features a Western red cedar soundboard, and the back and sides are made from carefully selected African mahogany. Appointments include a walnut double ring rosette, and artificial tortoise pickguard and body binding. This tonewood combination and the Furch Open-Pore Finish lend Furch Blue Master’s Choice instrument a beautiful natural appearance and a warm musical sound that is balanced across the entire tonal spectrum with slightly emphasized lows.
The Furch Blue Master’s Choice model is fitted with the LR Baggs Stagepro Element system, which features a side-mounted preamp with a tuner.
Sound is the most important consideration for Furch guitars. Their excellent acoustic qualities are the result of state-of-the art technologies, proprietary production processes and precision craftsmanship combined with the use of the best available tonewoods. Furch Blue Master’s Choice guitar is no fluke. Hear its exceptional sound quality for yourself with Tonepedia’s app. You can compare its unique sound with other Furch models and also guitars from other manufacturers.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Blue Master’s Choice guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using our proprietary voicing process that enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Blue Master’s Choice guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument features Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
LR Baggs Stagepro Element
Furch Blue Master’s Choice guitar comes with LR Baggs Stagepro Element, which is an upgraded version of the LR Baggs Element Active System – Volume Tone Control. The additional features of the Stagepro Element include a side-mounted preamp with a three-band equalizer and phase inversion as well as a sensitive onboard tuner. With a clean classy look, the Stagepro Element pickup system provides easy battery access and includes Garrett Null notch filter that delivers a warm pristine sound even under the most challenging conditions.
|Available body shapes||Gc|
|Neck-to-body joint||At the 14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Western red cedar - AA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||African mahogany - AA|
|Rosette||Double ring with black walnut inlay|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Pickguard||Artificial tortoise with transparent extension|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard front inlay||White position dots|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White position dots|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:18|
|Nut string spacing||1 1/2|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Headstock finish||Open-Pore Finish|