The top of the Dejawu Jazz 15ʺ is completely hand carved from solid spruce. The neck, sides and back are hand carved from solid flame maple. The body is trimmed with a seven-ply maple binding.
The Schatten Design volume and tone knobs are placed under the pick guard. A Häussel Jazz Humbucker pickup with ebony wooden cover gives this small archtop a great look and excellent sound. This model has gold Schaller tuners and ebony buttons.
The hand polished nitro-cellulose lacquer highlights the individual character of the grain, while maintaining the sound characteristics of the wood.
The Jazz 15ʺ comes with a tweed hard case.
Interested to see/read how we build our guitars? Please visit: Dejawu Guitars Building Process.
- Design: Acoustic Hollow Body, Hand carved
- Top: Solid Spruce, Hand carved
- Back, Neck, Sides: Solid Flame Maple, Hand Carved
- Body Thickness: 3ʺ / 7.6cm
- Binding: 7-ply Maple
- Fret board: Ebony, bone nut, 12ʺ radius
- Scale: 25ʺ / 63.5cm, 22 frets
- Pickup: Häussel Jazz Floating Humbucker
- Controls: Schatten Design, Thumbwheels 1 x vol, 1 x tone
- Tuners: Schaller M6, Ebony buttons
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, Hand polished
- Case: Tweed hard case
- Weight: 2.0 Kg
- Model ID: J1701DS
- All of our guitars come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
For MORE INFO and FULL SPECS click HERE.