Julianna is an all analog, digital LFO, stereo chorus/vibrato with new expanded features.
Building off the lush, tonal landscapes that the Julia Analog Chorus/Vibrato created, Julianna is able to produce mild smooth chorus, to seasick vibrato, to everywhere in between. Familiar controls like Lag, Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend, and selectable LFO wave shapes are all still here, but Julianna employs some new tricks: The Secondary LFO speed, modulation drift, tap/expression control and momentary features will have you commanding all new kinds of sounds not found in traditional chorus pedals.
The Julianna contains all of the sounds and controls that the Julia has but adds these deluxe features:
- Tap Tempo Control: Set the rate of the LFO with the Rate knob or the tap tempo switch
- Stereo In/Out Jacks: Run mono in/mono out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/stereo out
- Momentary Secondary LFO Speed: Ramp up or slow down to a second LFO rate
- Drift Function: Gently speed up and slow down the LFO rate. Kinda like having a little robot inside your pedal moving the Rate knob up and down. You'll like this one!
- Random LFO Shape: In addition to sine and triangle, Julianna adds a random wave shape option to modulate the pitch of your signal
- Tap Division: Select quarter note, quarter note triplet or eight note multiplier to scale a tapped in tempo
- Expression Control: Control Depth, Rate or both with an expression pedal
- External Tap In
***WIN a Walrus Audio Pedal***
Hit the link below to enter our "virtual tombola action". Your chance to win a Walrus pedal of your choice on Guitar Summit Web Camp.
Best of Luck! :)
"Guitar Summit Special" (powered by Musik-Produktiv & FACE)
Interested? Great timing!
Have a look at our Walrus Audio "Guitar Summit Special", powered by Musik-Produktiv & FACE
The Story Behind Julianna? (Guitar Summit Workshop)
If you like to find out: check our "Workshops" section or the general schedule (workshop / livestream) here at Guitar Summit Web Camp.
Julianna? Why? How? Colt and Jason will certainly answer this.
Tone Teaser Video
Luca Rossi (FACE MI) perfectly demonstrates the amazing stereo chorus tones of Julianna!