WE PROUDLY ANNOUNCE: THE NEW SIGNATURE MODEL WITH VICTOR BRANDT, BASS PLAYER OF NORWEGIAN SYMPHONIC BLACK METAL KINGS DIMMU BORGIR.
Based on the Forty Eight model, an original Sandberg design, we modified the Victor Brandt signature to Victor’s exact specifications.
Victor wanted to get the exact sound that he has had in his head, so we tried several pickup positions, moving our Black Label SplitCoil Pickups around to match his exact taste. The bass now provides the voluminous and assertive bass sound he was looking for, from aggressive-and-biting to smooth-and-fat.
He wanted electronics that will not “drop out” if the battery gets low. Fortunately, the Sandberg preamp can handle that situation as you can choose between active and passive. It offers a wide range of sounds and tonal options to be a versatile all-purpose answer for all musical styles.
This black beast is available with an alder body in Hardcore Aged Reserve Finish and an ash body in matte finish. Both finishes feature a completely blacked out Canadian rock maple neck, a matching AND reserved headstock, and an ebony fingerboard with 22 frets for hyper-fast and comfortable playability. It comes equipped with Sandberg’s custom designed bridge and airplane aluminium light wight tuners.
Killer look, versatile tone, and the pinnacle of advanced guitar craftmanship unite in the Victor Brandt Signature Bass!
(Photo by Maciej Pieloch)
- Neck: canadian hardrock maple • 6-bolted • reversed matching-headstock
- Fingeboard: 22 frets • ebony • neck completely black
- Scale: 34“ (4- and 5-String)
- Body: alder or European ash
- Finish: Black Hardcore Aged Reserve or Black Matt
- Hardware: Sandberg, Black
- Preamp: Sandberg Black Label 3-Band EQ • active/passive • passive Höhenblende
- Pickups: Sandberg Black Label Split-Coil • Sandberg Black Label T • Special position
- Extras: Signature Branding on back of headstock • beleuchtete Side Dots (only on Hardcore Aged version)