The semi-hollow body and five-piece neck of the Dejawu T-Ultimate Dark Sunburst are completely hand carved from solid flame maple. The body is trimmed with a seven-ply binding.
The Schaller Signum bridge provides an excellent sustain and makes accurate intonation possible. The hand polished nitro-cellulose lacquer highlights the individual character of the grain, while maintaining the sound characteristics of the wood.
This specific model is equipped with a Free-Way six-position toggle switch and a Push/Push tone pot. In position 1, 2 and 3 the pot switches between series and parallel. In the position 4, 5 and 6 it switches between inner and outer single coils.
Interested to see/read how we build our guitars? Please visit: Dejawu Guitars Building Process.
- Design: Semi Acoustic Hand carved
- Body and Neck: Solid Maple Hand carved
- Body Thickness: 2ʺ / 5.08cm
- Body Width: 12.7'' / 32.2 cm
- Binding: 7-ply, White/Black
- Fretboard: Ebony, bone nut, 12/16ʺ radius
- Scale: 25.5ʺ / 64.8cm, 22 frets
- Pickups: Häussel Double Tele
- Switch: Free-Way Switch 3 x 3 – 05
- Controls: 1x Vol, 1x Tone push/push
- Hardware: Schaller
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, Hand polished
- Case: Harvest Leather Bag
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Model ID: T-U1810DS
- All of our guitars come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
For MORE INFO and FULL SPECS, please click HERE.