The semi-hollow body of the Dejawu T-Ultimate Red is completely hand carved from solid flame maple and trimmed with a seven-ply binding. The five-piece hand carved neck has an ebony fingerboard that guarantees very smooth playing. The body width of this model is 12.7'' / 32.2 cm. The 25.5" scale has 22 frets. Little dots on the side of the neck help you orientate. Inlays are however, available on demand.
String height is adjustable on the Schaller* Signum bridge and enables precise intonation as well as an excellent sustain. This specific model is equipped with a Free-Way 3x3-05 six-position toggle switch and a Push/Push tone pot. In position 1, 2 and 3 the pot switches between series and parallel. In the position 4, 5 and 6 it switches between inner and outer single coils.
Interested to see/read how we build our guitars? Please visit: Dejawu Guitars Building Process.
- Design: Semi Acoustic Hand carved
- Body and Neck: Solid Maple Hand carved
- Body Thickness: 2 Inch
- Body Width: 12.7'' / 32.2 cm
- Binding: 7-ply, White/Black
- Fret board: Ebony, bone nut, 12/16 inch radius
- Scale in Inch: 25.5, 22 frets
- Pickups: Häussel Double Tele
- Switch: Free-Way Switch 3 x 3 – 05
- Controls: 1x Vol, 1x Tone push/push
- Hardware: Schaller
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, Hand polished
- Case: Harvest Leather Bag
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Model ID: T-U1811R
- All of our guitars come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
For MORE INFO and FULL SPECS click HERE.