Western Red Cedar / Indian Rosewood
- Acoustic guitar made from high-quality solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Stylish appearance featuring a rosette with double concentric rings and green abalone inlays, artificial tortoise body binding with a contrasting line, and white mother-of-pearl oval Eclipse fingerboard position markers.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Other models in this series
Price from € 2 070
Furch Yellow CR guitar features a soundboard from carefully selected western red cedar and back and sides from high-quality Indian rosewood. Discreet amber appointments combined with premium tonewoods lend Furch Yellow CR instrument an attractive classy look. Cedar produces a warm and round timbre that translates into a very balanced sound that is suitable for a versatile multipurpose instrument.
Sound is the most important consideration for Furch guitars. Their excellent acoustic qualities are the result of state-of-the art technologies, proprietary production processes and precision craftsmanship combined with the use of the best available tonewoods. Furch Yellow CR guitar is no fluke. Hear its exceptional sound quality for yourself with Tonepedia’s app. You can compare its unique sound with other Furch models and also guitars from other manufacturers.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Yellow CR guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Yellow CR guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Furch Yellow CR guitar is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
Rosette made from green abalone
The soundhole is adorned by a rosette featuring a double ring with green abalone inlays and a black and white line.
The soundboard of Furch Yellow CR guitar is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
Excellent machine heads
Furch Yellow CR guitar has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Gotoh 510 Silver Patina machine heads with ebony buttons and a highly precise 1:21 gear ratio.
|Available body shapes||D, Dc, G, Gc, OM, OMc, OOM, RS|
|Neck-to-body joint||At the 14th fret (OOM at the 12th fret)|
|Solid top - grade||Western red cedar - AAA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||Indian rosewood - AA|
|Binding||Artificial tortoise with white line|
|Purfling||Five black and white lines|
|Rosette||Green abalone double ring with black and white line|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||55 mm|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-Scratch - transparent|
|Nut width||45 mm|
|Available nut width||43 mm and 48 mm|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||650 mm|
|Fingerboard radius||400 mm|
|Fingerboard front inlay||White pearl Eclipse inlays|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White pearl position dots|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Gotoh 510 Silver Patina - gear ratio 1:21|
|Machine head buttons||Ebony|
|Nut string spacing (45 mm)||38 mm|
|Nut string spacing (43 mm)||36,6 mm|
|Nut string spacing (48 mm)||40,1 mm|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|